Wrapped in citrus and wood barks, the orange blossom weaves a painter’s dream from which escapes the pale curl of smoke from a narghile. Like an orientalist painting, furiously romantic, the vigorous scent of the wild juniper and the solar splinter of citrus fruits spring out like a thin steel blade in silky shadow of vanilla.
- Head notes: Lemon, Orange
- Heart notes: Orange Blossom
- Base notes: Vanilla, Wild Juniper
- Cire Trudon is the oldest French manufacturer of candles
- Hand-blown glass
- Made from pure vegetable wax
- 20-25 hour burn time