Perched above the Amalfi coast, the small village of Positano shines brightly under the Italian sun. White flowers bloom and gardenia, orange blossom, jasmine, magnolia, tuberose and lily combine in a delicate melody. Created by Cire Trudon in partnership with designer Giambattista Valli this special edition candle was inspired by the designer’s love of the scents of picturesque Positano.
- Head notes: Bergamot, Gardenia, Neroli
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Magnolia, Orange Blossom
- Base notes: Lily, Peruvian Balsam, Tuberose
- Cire Trudon is the oldest French manufacturer of candles
- Hand-blown glass
- Made from pure vegetable wax
- 55 to 60 hours burn time